Here are some of the service I provide by the hour with examples of the tools I use:
Take Your Customer Service to the Next Level
With alacrity and professionalism, I will provide your subscribers with excellent care Your Way. Allow me to provide accurate member site database maintenance and support Your Way.
- Member Site Support and Maintenance – e.g. Wishlist Member, MemberGate, iContact, ConstantContact, 1ShoppingCart
Ensure That Your Website Content is Always Up to Date
Keep your content fresh with regular website updates and maintenance.
- Content Maintenance – WordPress, Dreamweaver, Weebly
- Productivity Tools – Basecamp, Zoom, ShareFile, Box, DropBox, Zamzar, Audacity, MS Photo
Business Support Services That Fit You Just Right
Get those Documents, Brochures, Flyers (e- or paper based) and Reports looking professionally branded Your Way every time. Let me handle your accounting, administrative and bookkeeping services for your small business Your Way.
- Word Processing, Copy Editing Services and Proofreading Services – MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Proofreading Services at $0.01/word*
- Copy Editing Services at $0.02/word*
- Financial Accounts Management – Quicken, Quickbooks, MS Office – Excel, Wave, Freshbooks
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services – Hourly or Project rate TBD
Recurring Monthly Services
$45/m proofread 3 blog posts each month (up to 5000 words)
$60/m proofread 2 web pages (up to 2500 words each)
I charge $45/hour for most services done Your Way. See above or Contact me for project rates.
I offer proofreading for $.01 per word*.
Not-To-Be-Exceeded Monthly Budget – Working within a budget? Try my Not-to-be-Exceeded Monthly Budget Option. After your free consultation we will agree on a starting number of hours that is not be exceeded in any given month, which will be included in our Client Agreement. Then you start giving me tasks to do for you Your Way and you can rest assured that I will not work outside your budget. If at any time during the month my hours approach your budget by a set margin, I will contact you and we will decide how best to proceed.
Sometimes you may have a specific one-time task that needs to be done, like setting up your ScheduleOnce online booking system. Once we have discussed the details we can often come up with a set Project Rate.
*Word count is as counted by MS Office Word
**Day is a business day, i.e. M-F